This is Part 1 of a 6-Part Series on the Montana State Offense
In 2022 Montana State put together a squad that ranked #3 in the FCS in Scoring Offense (42.9 PPG), and #4 in Total Offense (495.1 YPG) while reaching the National Semi-Final Round of the playoffs.
They did this by using lots of extremely creative RPOs, formations, and even their signature 2 QB package.
That's why we're so excited to bring you this 6-Part Series featuring Montana State Offensive Coordinator Taylor Housewright.
This series features the following videos:
- Philosophy & Overview
- Gap Scheme Run Game
- The 2 QB Package
- Zone Run Game
- Play Action Pass Game
Grab your copy of this incredible resource today, or keep scrolling to see preview clips!
Part 1. Philosophy & Overview
Coach Housewright explains what he believes, and gives you some numbers and frameworks you can use when building your own offense.
Topics covered include:
- Making your offense QB Friendly - What that REALLY means
- Getting your athletes in space - Different ways to do it
- Mix It Up - Keep the defense on their toes
- And more!
Check out the FREE preview below:
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Click here to get other payment method
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful
What is the payment method you want？
We will gradually support it