This is Part 2 of a 5-Part Series titled: "Single Wing Formations and Concepts for any Offense"
Coach Bruce Eien gives you a whole playbook full of unusual formations and plays to keep the defense on edge. Use a few plays, or steal the whole offense!
With decades of coaching experience creating havoc for defenses, Coach Eien walks you through everything you need to give opponent defensive coordinators looks they've never seen before.
This collection contains all five videos in this series:
- The Stupid Series and Other Unique Formations
- Merging the Spread and the Single Wing
- Creative Pass Plays from Single Wing Sets
- Marrying the Jet Sweep with the Fat Formation
- Trick Plays to give you an Edge
Run time approximately 7 hours 7 minutes
Check out the FREE preview clips below:
Part 2 - Merging the Spread & The Single Wing
Topics covered include:
- A system of plays you can run from spread AND single wing formations
- Using the "Fat" and "Double Fat" formations to get extra gaps at the point of attack.
- The simple but effective blocking rules that work against ANY defense!
- And more!
Check out the FREE clip from this segment below: