This is Part 2 of a 2-Part Series titled:
“Grand Valley State Pass Protection: The Complete Series" Click HERE to see the Whole Thing
Scott Wooster is the Head Coach at Grand Valley State University and has been specializing in offensive line play since day 1 of his coaching career.
His methods are a little different than what you'll hear from other coaches, and it's one reason Grand Valley State has been a consistent winner for many years.
Coach Wooster’s advanced techniques and skill development drills allow you to maximize the production of every lineman on your roster.
Part 2 - Grand Valley State Pass Protection Drills & Fundamentals
Topics covered include:
- O-Line Drill Progressions
- Teaching the Fundamentals of Pass Protection
- The Long Hand Stab
- Force Drills
- And more!
See below for a FREE preview:
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Click here to get other payment method
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful
What is the payment method you want？
We will gradually support it