This is Part 1 of a 3-Video Series titled: "Elite Special Teams Drills and Fundamentals"
Longtime college special teams coach Dan Sabock uses 3 hours of drill footage and game cut ups to give you everything you need to teach the skills needed for success on special teams.
Coach Sabock uses practice film from his time at Temple, as well as FBS all-22 game film to illustrate what to do (and what NOT to do) when teaching special teams drills.
This bundle contains all 3 videos in the series:
- Elite Kickoff Drills & Fundamentals
- Elite Kickoff Return Drills & Fundamentals
- Elite Punt/Punt Block Drills & Fundamentals
Watch FREE clips from each segment below!
Run time: 2 hours 55 minutes
Part 1 - Kickoff Drills & Fundamentals
Coach Dan Sabock walks you through drill footage and game clips designed to teach the skills needed to destroy opponent returns and pin teams back inside their own territory.
Topics covered include:
- Selecting the right personnel for your kickoff team
- Defeating blocks and avoiding contact
- Teaching the fits on a kickoff
- Game cut ups
- And more!
Check out this FREE preview below: