This is Part 3 of a 3-Part Series titled: "Covering and Pressuring the RPO"
CLICK HERE to see the Whole Thing
Coach Nick Davis, Head Coach at NAIA Powerhouse Ottawa University, walks you through his entire structure for defending the RPO and spread formations.
Get all three videos in a single bundle AND save!
Here's what you'll get:
- Part 1 - Defending RPOs with "Akron" Coverage
- Part 2 - Fronts, Stunts, & Movements vs the Spread
- Part 3 - Defending the Spread on 3rd Down
Total runtime approximately 2 hours 28 minutes
Part 3 - Defending the Spread on 3rd Down
Topics covered include:
- Apple, Banana, and Cherry Fronts
- Using Cover 1 and Cover 0 to bring pressure
- 6-Down Fronts
- The "Field Overload" Front
- And more!
Check out the FREE preview clip below: