This is Part 2 of a 4-Part Series titled: "Temple Special Teams Schemes"
Coach Dan Sabock, Associate Special Teams Coordinator at Temple University, opens the playbook and explains the schemes and game plans behind all four phases of their special teams schemes.
This is a REAL explanation of a college special teams scheme, and how you can add parts of it to your own playbook.
Give yourself an advantage in special teams this season with this incredible resource.
Grab all four parts in one bundle and SAVE:
- Part 1 - Temple Kickoff Return: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 2 - Temple Kickoff: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 3 - Temple Punt Block/Return: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 4 - Temple Punt: Schemes & Wrinkles
See more from this series below...
Part 2 - Temple Kickoff: Schemes and Wrinkles
Kickoff is a weapon, and a great way for limiting the field position of the opponent and setting up your defense for success.
Coach Sabock explains how they coach the kickoff team and pin the opponent deep in their own territory.
Topics Covered Include:
- The Positions and Responsibilities of Each Man on the Kickoff Team
- Coaching points on technique
- Coaching Film
- And More!
Check out this FREE clip from the video below:
Temple Kickoff Schemes and Wrinkles