This is Part 4 of a 4-Part Series titled: "Temple Special Teams Schemes"
CLICK HERE to see the Whole Thing
Coach Dan Sabock, Associate Special Teams Coordinator at Temple University, opens the playbook and explains the schemes and game plans behind all four phases of their special teams schemes.
This is a REAL explanation of a college special teams scheme, and how you can add parts of it to your own playbook.
Give yourself an advantage in special teams this season with this incredible resource.
Grab all four parts in one bundle and SAVE:
- Part 1 - Temple Kickoff Return: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 2 - Temple Kickoff: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 3 - Temple Punt Block/Return: Schemes & Wrinkles
- Part 4 - Temple Punt: Schemes & Wrinkles
See more from this series below...
Part 4 - Temple Punt: Schemes and Wrinkles
Punt does NOT have to be a conservative, passive play.
Follow along as Coach Sabock explains the many different formations they've used, and how they teach it.
Topics Covered Include:
- Their Unique Punt Sugar Huddle System
- Using Motions and Shifts to gain an advantage with your punt formation
- Situational Wrinkles and Gadget Plays for your Punt Team
- Coaching Film
- And more!
Check out this FREE clip from the video below: