This is Part 1 of a 6-Video Series titled: "The Multiple 4-2-5 Defense"
Coach Dante Bartee, assistant coach at Oregon, takes you through six sessions of clinic talk on everything you need to know about building a 4-2-5 defensive package.
Run Time Approximately 4 Hours 26 Minutes
Part 1 - Overview and Philosophy of the 4-2-5
Topics covered include:
- Why we play the 4-2-5
- Field & Boundary Defense
- Handling Motion
- Coverage Shells out of the 4-2-5
- And more!
Check out the FREE preview clip below:
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Click here to get other payment method
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful
What is the payment method you want？
We will gradually support it