Straight from the Ohio State offense playbook, this book breaks down one of the best offenses in college football and the Big Ten.
Go deep inside the Ryan Day offensive scheme with some of the best play calls from the 2022 season, and a scheme that featured some of the most explosive players in college football including Marvin Harrison Jr., Emeka Egbuka, Miyan Williams and Treveyon Henderson.
Topics covered in this Ohio State Offense Breakdown include:
- Play Action - The Ohio State offense scheme is built around combining a powerful run game with a vertical play action pass game.
Running Game - Get analysis of all the best run plays in the Ohio State spread offense.
- Dropback Passing Game - Learn how the Ryan Day offensive playbook is built to attack defenses down the field with shot plays and horizontal pass plays designed to stretch the coverage in all different directions.
- And more!
PLUS: Every play comes with a link to the YouTube clip of the TV broadcast so you can see the play on video.
Grab your copy of this incredible resource and learn more about the explosive offense that racked up 44 points per game and 491 yards per game.
BONUS - Get our entire bundle of all four college playoff teams and SAVE!
FAQ: What offense does Ohio State run?
The Ryan Day offense is a mix of some of the most popular and dangerous college run schemes, RPOs, complemented by an pro style passing attack. Since taking over as head coach and play caller for the Ohio State Buckeyes, Ryan Day's offense has featured and developed some tremendous talent, especially at the quarterback position in Justin Fields and CJ Stroud.
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful